Biology that deals with the study of the living world and living organisms wouldn’t be complete without practical classes. Whether you want to become a doctor or biotechnologist or simple ace your exams, remember to prepare for your Biology practical exams in addition to your preparation for Biology theory exams. Here are some tips
- Study the Biology theory that will form the basis of your experiments thoroughly
- The key to scoring high marks during a Biology practical exam is diagrams. Study from diagrams, revise from diagrams and practice drawing diagrams
- Spotting section can be scoring if you are familiar with the diagrams
- Knowing how to make correct sides is very important
- Understand the syllabus comprehensively so in each experiment/spotting you know what is to be done.
- Make a quick revision list for Biology practical preparation to revise the important points and concepts you need to know.
- Group study is helpful while preparing, each friend can describe an experiment while others try to identify the concept used in the experiment.
- Note down your experiment procedure carefully, many students lose marks. while writing the project notes in a hurry.
Although the Biology practical exam may seem easy, it’s important to devote some time to prepare, to help you score high in the overall Biology subject; theory and practical combined.